Department of Development Studies, Palacky University, Olomouc
Lecturer: Dr. Urmila Goel, firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday, 2nd March 2012
9.30 – 13.00 hours: Introduction to intersectionality
- Brah, Avtar (2009), “Difference, Diversity, Differentiation – Processes of racialisation and gender”, in: Back, Les and Solomos, John (eds.), Theories of Race and Racism, Abingdon: Routledge, 503-518.
Questions for the presentation:
- How are racism and gender linked to another?
- What questions do you have on the texts?
- How is racism and gender linked in the Czech Republic?
- How is racism and gender linked in development studies?
Preparation of presentation:
- Send the visualised presentation by Monday, 27th February to the lecturer (email@example.com)
- There will be a preparatory discussion of the presentation with the lecturer on Wednesday, 29th February (time and place will be communicated by email).